Saturday 13 October 2012

Day Four: Saturday 16.06.2012

We had a slow morning, then went into Mbale to go to an internet café. I sorted my emails, but didn’t do much else with the time, although I should have. I actually have some important emails to send (about uni), so I must do that soon. I only cost ₴1500 (about 75c) for an hour.

I spent most of the afternoon reading. We talked a little about some of the missions work that Esther has done (she’s been to the Massai in Kenya, and on a Mercy Ship for 3 years, but has also done other things around the world).

We had dinner with Anne, and she asked if I could teach Sunday school tomorrow. The lesson would run for about half an hour, but I don’t know any other details. I said yes, so I will let you know all about it. I found out at 9PM, so I only had a little prep time, but I usually don’t take much time to prepare. I’ll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment